BY JAY SMOKER
10. Strawberry CoughLight and smooth taste with a subtle hint of strawberry. Good buzz with a medium body high. High has a medium duration.
9. Silver HazeVery smooth taste with a hint of spice. A very intense body that can last the whole day.
8. Blue Berry KushVery stick and pungent. Heavy body high with a medium duration that takes a minute to kick in. A Creeper.
7. Train WreckSweet and tangy smell with pretty sticky nuggets. Quick and intense mental high.
6. Jack HererOne of the most popular strains for medical use. A cross between Northern Light and Haze. Very potent strain with and intense body hand and a pretty long duration.Named after a legendary grower and activist.
5. AK — 47Winner of the Best Sativa in the 1999 Cannabis Cup. Very popular with medical users for body pains. Great body high and very popular with growers cause of it’s easy cultivation.
4. Purple HazeVery popular because of it’s intense mental high. Especially among artists. Jimmy Hendrix named a song after the strain and rapper Camron did the same for his 4th studio album.
3. Sour DieselVery fruity taste with gorgeous orange and crystallized nuggets. The high has a medium duration but it is very intense.
2. O. G. KushVery compact nuggets with a slight lemon taste. Extremely heavy body high with a medium duration. HARD HITTER.
1. White Widow1995 Cannabis Cup Winner. One of the highest percentages of THC known. Beautiful very crystallized nuggets with a long, very intense mental and body high. A true legendary strain. A FAVORITE AMONG STONERS.