Here are some upcoming events in the fine state of Massachusetts. Get out there and get active:
1) Massachusetts Cannabis Convention Dec. 4 at 2:00 PM
Please join MassCann and other members of the Cannabis reform community on the afternoon of December 4 at 2:00 PM, upstairs of Bar None, 18 Grafton Street, in Worcester to discuss: 2011 efforts at legalization. We will be celebrating and discussing future efforts at legalization following our victories.
We are holding the meeting in Worcester near the bus and train stations hoping this central location will be convenient to activists from around the state.
Topics of discussion to include:
- What we can do to bring the topic to the race for the White House by participating in Primary Election events.
- What we can do in the 2011-2012 session of the legislature of Massachusetts to achieve a functioning Medical Marijuana law and advance legalization.
- Analysis of the Legalization PPQs and exploration of initiative petitioning.
- Regional leadership of possible initiative drive.
- As always the event will conclude with raffles and Civil disobedience training.
- Members in good standing, i.e., those who donated at least $15 to MassCann in the year prior to NOVEMBER 20 and for whom we have a good snail mail address should have received snail mail notices.
- If you want to VOTE on any matters coming before the meeting that are subject to a vote you must have donated at least $25 in the year prior.
You can join by credit card or check (http://masscann.org/join-us). Memberships will be accepted at the door. Contributions, dues and gifts to MASS CANN are not tax deductable.
2) Boston Herald Reefer Fever (http://masscann.org/the-news/374-herald-reefer-fever)
3) MassCann/NORML 2010 Holiday Ball and Bake Off
The Savant Project, 1625 Tremont St., Boston. Saturday, 12/11, 7 - 11 p.m.
$20 Requested Donation at the Door.
$5 Requested Donations for RSVP's by 4:20 p.m. 12/10.
Food & Drink available for purchase.
Send RSVP's to email@example.com