In todays Flower Friday Feature we write about how to roll a joint in eleven eloquent steps. All of us have at some point tried to roll a joint, many without success. And we all have that one friend, like our friend Brooke, who are masters at it. The Weed Blog has written posts about the art of joint rolling before, but I believe my friend Brooke has perfected this art. I got to sit down with Brooke recently and use some awesome papers from our friends over at Stuff Stoners Like and go through the process with her step by step, as I can only aspire to be as skilled and efficient at this as she is! After grinding up some Frank’s Gift from Gemm Farms and some Zamaldelica from Green Sky Collective to create a unique CBD and Sativa blend, we were ready to go.
- Pre-round the paper, roll it between your fingers
- Fold the paper into quarters length-wise
- Roll the paper to a U-shape
- Prepare a crutch by using one that is pre-made or cutting a small piece of an index or business card and folding the crutch “accordion” style 3-4 times and then rolling
- Put the crutch halfway into the rolling paper
- Place the ground flower/bud into the rolling paper and spread evenly
- Start twisting the bud to the paper tightly
- Tuck the left end of the paper underneath and keep rolling
- After you get it tight, keep rolling and twisting until rolled
- Push the crutch the rest of the way in
- Lick, seal, and twist the top
Give Brooke’s method a try and let us know how it goes for you! You can follow Brooke on IG @brookimats; and our friends over at Stuff Stoners Like on IG @stoner_stuff If you are more of a visual learner like me, check out the video of Brook’s method here:
https://vimeo.com/183222098- Now repeat as many times as necessary!