Students for Sensible Drug Policy (SSDP) is my favorite organization. They do amazing work, and the organization is comprised of some of the most talented, hardworking people I have ever met. With college starting across the nation, now is a great time to support SSDP with a financial contribution. I encourage all TWB readers to donate to their cause. Realize that many of the leaders of other organizations are SSDP alumni. Below is more information about their fundraiser:
Our Goal: $6,000
Help our student activists prepare to hit the ground running this fall semester as they go back to school this month! We've set a goal of raising $6,000 to support our chapter network through our back to school fundraising drive.
What your donation can do:
- $5 - Covers shipping costs for a startup care package of materials to a new chapter.
- $30 - Covers cost of materials for a regular care package of materials to a new or existing chapter
- $75 - Covers cost of materials for a large care package of materials to a new or existing chapter
- $100 - Gas for one Outreach Director to visit an east coast chapter
- $250 - Flight for one Outreach Director to visit a non-east coast chapter
- $350 - What it costs for two weeks of service from our advocacy database provider.