420RADIO.org, The Russ Belville Show, and A Different View are proud to announce a telethon / fund-raiser / auction to help cover medical expenses for Brave Mykayla Comstock, the 7-year-old girl on the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program who is battling leukemia with medical cannabis.
Brave Mykayla will be live in our 420RADIO RoLLaJaY Studios, Tuesday, January 29th at 3pm Pacific, taking your calls with her parents, Erin Purchase and Brandon Krenzler, and her sister Rylie.
Join us on Tuesday, January 29th, at 3pm Pacific / 6pm Eastern for our six-hour telethon / auction at http://420radio.org.
- Two C-Money autographed Cumulus® portable "e-cig" vaporizers;
- Two CannaCIG® portable "e-cig" vaporizers;
- Gradaddy Purp Ganja Skateboard Deck;
- Russ Belville Autographed 2013 The Russ Belville Show Calendar;
- Two Urb Age Designs prize packs, including hemp t-shirt, drink cozy, and lighter leash;
- A Pink Leaf Project t-shirt autographed by Brian the Red;
- Maybe even more great prizes we collect over the next few days.
Tune in live to The Russ Belville Show at 3pm Pacific on Tuesday, January 29th, to learn how to make your bids for the auction items. The auction runs through our live show until 5pm, then throughout our 6pm and 7pm replays, we'll continue taking bids. Then at 8pm Pacific, tune in live to A Different View as we reveal the winners of each auction item.