Many of which are over their heads trying to crack into the marijuana industry with little or no background. I have also met a lot of people that are already in the marijuana industry that have a skill set and background that is lacking. If you want to get to the top, you have to be educated and knowledgeable. Everyone at the top of the marijuana industry will tell you that. Check out the information below about MMJ Business Daily’s 2013 Marijuana Business Factbook, and order your copy today:
Tons of financial data, legal info, consumer research and useful stats – exclusively from the editors of MMJ Business Daily — for cannabis industry entrepreneurs, advisers and investors:
- Typical startup costs, time-to-profit, revenues & profitability
- 69 charts & tables for dispensaries, cultivation ops, edibles makers & ancillaries
- 20 state-by-state profiles with regs & stats
- Market research on what customers really want
Cannabis business regulations vary wildly for each state. Our state-by-state profiles tell you what you need to know – including local laws, number of dispensaries, patient stats, estimated revenues, “crackdown” fallout (if any), what to watch for, and links to useful resources.
Plus, you’ll also get our exclusive Business Stability and Business Opportunity ratings for each state allowing marijuana enterprises, to help you pick where to startup or expand to.
20 Profiles include:
- COLORADO MEDICAL MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
- COLORADO RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
- DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW MEXICO
- WASHINGTON STATE MEDICAL MARIJUANA INDUSTRY
- WASHINGTON STATE RECREATIONAL MARIJUANA INDUSTRY