The first ever Virtual Cannabis Entrepreneur Summit takes place this weekend. It's a completely free (yes, FREE!) event that will be live streamed over the internet, and is being put on by Green Flower Media. If you like cannabis, you will like this event which will feature dozens of 22-minute presentations by leading cannabis industry experts. All types of topics will be covered, from tips on how to get a cannabis industry license to the future of the cannabis industry and many things in between.
The event is going to be live streamed on the internet (again, for FREE!), so you can view it from the privacy of your own home. I've been looking forward to it for weeks now, and I'm so excited that it's happening tomorrow. In addition to the individual presentations, there will also be some very good panels taking place during the event. The topic of one of them is 'How To Create Better Cannabis Content That Builds Your Brand And Following.' The participants of that panel include Joel Milton from Baker, Holli Alberti from Healthy Headie Lifestyle, and one of my favorite people to follow in the cannabis industry, Alan Brochstein from 420 Investor.
I have been following Alan for awhile now on social media, and he's honestly one of my favorite follows out there because he speaks the truth. There is an ethics problem in the industry, whether people want to admit it or not. I get that ripping off band-aids is not profitable in the cannabis industry, but it's absolutely vital. Alan tells it like it is, doesn't hold punches, and calls people out that are harmful for the industry. I respect that beyond words, and I can't wait to hear what he has to say at the Virtual Cannabis Entrepreneur Summit.
Another panel, 'How you can help change cannabis laws' is another panel that I'm looking forward to watching. One of my all time heroes, Amanda Reiman from the Drug Policy Alliance, will be participating. Like I always say, the industry and reform movement cannot be separated. Without activism, there would be no industry. This is a panel that I think every current and aspiring cannabis entrepreneur should watch. You will be hard pressed to find someone that is more of an expert on the topic than Amanda Reiman.
Below are other topics that will be covered at the event. Signing up for the event is easy, and can be done at this link here. Again, it's completely free, and will involve 22 minute presentations from true cannabis experts in addition to the panels. Tell everyone that you know:
- "The Future of Cannabis"
- "5 Crucial Investment Lessons From One Of The Most Prolific Cannabis Investors In The World."
- "What are the real licensing opportunities in emerging cannabis markets?"
- "Designing your perfect pitch - Hitting notes cannabis investors need to hear."
- "How to protect yourself and cannabis from the inevitable entry of big pharma and big agriculture."
- "How to find your unique niche in the cannabis industry."
- "How to build a cannabis products company the right way."
- "How to open up more and better distribution channels for your cannabis products."
- "How to avoid the most costly legal mistakes that happen every day in cannabis business."
- "Why it's the right time for entrepreneurs and executives to enter the cannabis industry now."
- "The technology and software you need to run a highly efficient and compliant cannabis business."
- "The data about what cannabis consumers are actually buying at dispensaries."
- "Better, faster, easier ways to operate a fully compliant cannabis company."
- "Follow the money: The 12 sectors of the cannabis industry where investment dollars are going."
- "Business lessons learned from one of the world's largest cannabis cultivators."
- "The wide-open business opportunities in Hemp."
- "Budtenders: 7 things they should know about patient care but often don't."
- "Online marketing strategies to grow your cannabis business and build your brand."