Chocolate Red Velvet Cannabis Cupcake Recipe
To the lucky few who have had a Sprinkles Cupcake, you know how dank these individually crafted pieces of art are. With the cultivating influx of the gourmet desserts craze making its way into our stores, it wasn’t long before I had the pleasure of enjoying a real gourmet cupcake. After a session which included smoking hydroponic, indoor grown SFV OG Kush — a Sprinkles Chocolate Red Velvet Gourmet Cupcake was presented to me.
Mangoes are said to help boost your marijuana high, which I have tried and can confirm too. After enveloping this delectable cupcake, my head and body high seemed to increase; much like that when eating mangoes. It’s just a shame there are no stores that provide gourmet sweet treats infused with marijuana. Bhang Bars and Hubby Bars are deletable and calms my sweet-tooth, but not my gourmet palette. I had to put things in my own hands. This cannabis recipe needed to be crafted from a stoner’s mind with a gourmands touch.
It takes about 45 minutes for this creation to be baked, so before we start — smoke a bowl of some sativa. Indicas are not allowed in my kitchen while cooking — they are allowed in my bong for medicating after. Smoke a joint or blunt if that’s your gig. The key is atmosphere and mood if you’re cooking with cannabis. Roll up to the store and get:
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) cannabutter or any marijuana infused butter (*See recipe below)
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons red food coloring
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Pink, white, or red frosting, pot leaf shaped sprinkles, anything for decoration, be creative…
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees F. Next, line the muffin pan using cupcake liners.
- Using a big bowl sift together the cocoa powder, flour & salt.
- Beat the sugar and cannabutter up to the point of fluffiness. Combine the eggs, one at a time, and blend. Combine vanilla extract and red food coloring.
- Next combine the flour combination and sour cream a tad at a time, while continually blending. If need be take a 420smoking break.
- In a different bowl, blend soda and vinegar, right after fizzing stops, incorporate into the batter and mix vigorously.
- Separate the batter by filling up each liner roughly 3/4 of the ways full.
- Bake 19 to 26 minutes. Let it cool before eating. Advice from a stoner that has burned a tongue or 2 or 3…
Once done, you will have 12 potent cupcakes infused with marijuana. Worth a kings bounty of THC and cannabinoids. The marijuana recipe for “Chocolate Red Velvet Cannabis Cupcakes” does not need to be saved for Valentine’s Day. This batch is going to a special somebody. Perhaps make a batch for your special somebody.
Published with special permission from Marijuana.Com