Harnessing Our Power For Victory - Americans For Safe Access National Medical Cannabis Unity Conference
Americans for Safe Access invites you to exhibit your work on medical cannabis and cannabinoids at our National Medical Cannabis Unity Conference taking place February 22-25 2013 in Washington, D.C. Abstract submissions for poster presentations are now being accepted through January 15th, 2012 (After January 15th late fee applies). All submissions will be reviewed by a committee for scientific merit and validity.Please see our guidelines for abstract submission.
We welcome work on case reports, clinical studies, safety and drug abuse issues, implementation, basic scientific research, policy analysis, and related topics in the field of cannabis and cannabinoids. Submissions are welcome from undergraduates, graduate students, post-docs, Ph.Ds, medical doctors, and other health care, bio-medical, and legal professionals.
Throughout the conference weekend we will be hosting a poster exhibition for you to showcase your research. You will have the chance to talk with policy makers and members of medical cannabis community, as well as opportunities to network with other cannabinoid researchers. A panel will be judging the exhibits and at least 3 poster awards will be given at a special dinner held Saturday evening of the conference.
Guidelines for Abstract Submission and Poster Exhibition:
- 500-700 word limit on abstracts
- 12 pt. font
- Times New Roman
- Single Spaced
- Must fit on on 8.5 X 11 inch piece of paper with at least 1 inch margins
- If there is more than one author, whomever is presenting the work must appear first on the poster and abstract
- Disclaimer is required on all posters that are funded by grants to say this research does not necessarily represent the views of ASA, NIH, or NIDA
- Accepted poster dimensions are 80 cm/31.5 inches (width) x 100 cm/39 inches (height)
Please fill out the application form at the link here to submit your abstract.