Marijuana Rice Crispy Treat Recipe
- 3 tablespoons of marijuana butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) of regular marshmallows or 4 cups of miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups of rice crispy cereal
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat.
2. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
3. Add rice crispy cereal. Stir until well coated.
4. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray.
5. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.
1. In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes.
2. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container.
- To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.