Thankfully, our political leaders as well as doctors are finally recognizing the potential health and wellness benefits that Marijuana offers those who are suffering from many different conditions including chronic pain and spasms, to deadly diseases such as cancer, AIDS, and debilitating conditions like Multiple Sclerosis and Epilepsy.
Medical Cannabis can help people suffering from chronic pain, nausea and loss of appetite due to those diseases. Many folks who are nonsmokers, may be reluctant to try Cannabis treatment due to the perception that it has to be smoked or inhaled to benefit from the healing effects of the drug.
Nonsmoker patients can now rejoice from the fact that medical cannabis is now available in a delicious assortment of edibles, from which the same doctor-recommended benefits can be enjoyed, without dealing with the negative side effects that can sometimes be caused by smoking, such as coughing and bronchitis.
Medical cannabis offers a delicious variety of edibles for nonsmoking patients who still need the benefits that medical marijuana offers, or even those who do smoke but who may want to enjoy the more potent healing effects offered by edibles.
There can be various creative, enticing examples of medical marijuana edibles which are:
- Cookies: Flavors limited only by the imagination. Chocolate chip, peanut butter, oatmeal cranberry, and frosted sugar cookies in all shapes and flavors.
- Coconut Chocolate Macaroons
- Double Chocolate Chunk Brownies
- Lemon Honey Stix
- THC Infused Olive Oil
- THC Infused Honey
- Hazelnut Chocolate Spread
- Peanut Butter Spread
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- Italian Biscottis
- Happy Rancher Candies
- Milk Buds
- Citrus and mint flavored Lozenges
Cannabis edibles are a great way for taking a benefit from the pain and symptom relief that medical marijuana offers, without the negative side effects associated from smoking cannabis.
There are number of diseases on the development of which medical marijuana can have a positive effect and, in some cases, may even totally prevent, which means nonsmokers have the opportunity to gain benefits from medical marijuana.
- As an evidence to this, one of the studies can be discussed according to which the anticonvulsant potential that cannabinoids have can help to the prevention of epileptic seizures.
- Cannabis can also have a huge impact on the further development of aggressive cancer. As a result of many researches it was found that cannabidiol compounds chemicals which can prevent the spreading of the 1D-1 cells. The 1D-1 gene because of which the cells of cancer are being spread, can be stopped from its development with the help of the Medical Marijuana.
- Alzheimer’s Disease the curation and treatment of which is a huge problem and challenge of the 21st century, now can be slowed down with the help of usage of the Medical marijuana. Alzheimer’s Disease is caused by the origin of plaques, which are killing the brain cells, thus developing this Disease. With the help of the Medical Marijuana the formulation of those plaques can be slowed down, thus somehow preventing the fast development of this disease.
- Besides being used for several diseases, medical marijuana can also be used by nonsmokers as a way to treat with the post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), with which veterans are struggling a lot. The treatment against the anxiety which is appeared in brain and body is now counted to be medical marijuana which is already approved in many states of US.
So, by admitting the potential health and positive effects that medical marijuana usually offers, many nonsmokers can gain a huge amount of absolute healing effects of the drug.
Article provided by Isabella Wilson and Essence Cannabis Dispensary
About the Author
Isabella Wilson is a marketing specialist at Essence Cannabis Dispensary with a primary focus on development and implementation of marketing ideas. Her main talking points are medical and recreational marijuana, marijuana marketing and advertising.