The nonprofit political organization Sensible Washington hereby invites you to a press conference being held to formally introduce their proposal to de-felonize personal drug possession in the State of Washington, which will be pre-filed in the legislature next month.
This event will begin on Thursday, November 21st at 9am in the Olympia Capital, in Hearing Room B of the John L O'Brien building.
- State Representative Joe Fitzgibbon
- State Representative Jessyn Farrelll
- State Representative Sherry Appleton
- Matt McCally (representative of Law Enforcement Against Prohibition)
- State Representative Luis Moscoso
- State Representative Jim Moeller
- Attorney Douglas Hiatt
Speeches will be followed by a brief Q&A period.