Colorado is home for some of the Weedmaps family. The recent devastation caused by the “Boulder Flood” has affected the entire state of Colorado. To help begin the healing process, Weedmaps, along with the entire Colorado Cannabis Community has set up a fundraiser with all proceeds going directly to the victims and towns affected by the Boulder Flood.
Boulder County and its surrounding area including Lyons, Coal Creek, Boulder have been in a state of emergency since a devastating flood of “Biblical proportions” ravaged the area late last week. The damage is unprecedented:
• 9 counties and 5 city Emergency Operations Centers are or were activated.
• Flood conditions are spread across the Front Range across 15 counties including: Boulder, El Paso, Larimer, Adams, Arapahoe, Broomfield, Clear Creek, Denver, Fremont, Jefferson, Logan, Morgan, Pueblo, Washington, and Weld counties. This are is almost 200 miles from north to south.
• Residential Structures: 17,494 damaged | 1,502 destroyed
• The 9.08 inches that fell on Sept. 12 was an all-time single-day record, nearly doubling the previous record of 4.80 inches set on July 31, 1919.
• Fatalities: at least 7, with over 1,000 people unaccounted for
Relief efforts are underway thanks to the Red Cross, Salvation Army, and volunteers-but the area is still in dire need of support as it tries to recover and rebuild.
Every cent matters, and through the strength of our tight knit community, we can and we will make a difference by spreading this fund to the masses raising at least $100,000 for the Boulder Flood victims and communities. Even if you can’t donate, PLEASE share this link with your friends and help get the word out!
This is an official relief fund and all proceeds will go DIRECTLY to the communities torn apart by the flood. We’ve launched the effort with a $5,000 donation and encourage you to either donate to the fund or share this message with as many people as possible!
If you own or work in a dispensary, restaurant, or any compassionate place, please print out this flyer to share with your customers and employees by clicking here.
Source: Marijuana.Com - syndicated with special permission