By Steph Sherer, Executive Director, Americans for Safe Access
I know you agree that everyone who needs medical cannabis should have it. That is why you participate in the grassroots campaign and support Americans for Safe Access (ASA). Thanks to a generous donor, you can maximize your impact by making a special year-end contribution now. MedBox, Inc., an international leader in automated inventory control and medicine dispensing systems, will match your year-end donation to if you give before December 31.
MedBox, Inc. is offering up to $10,000 in matching donations, but you only have thirteen days to make the most of this generous offer. Don't wait to double your impact. Make your donation of $35, $50, $100, or whatever you can afford today, and MedBox, Inc. will match it!
If we meet the matching funds challenge, we will have more resources to fight for patients' in state legislatures, Congress, and the courts. We will have more resources to educate, organize and empower our grassroots base to make a big difference in 2013. Together, we will:
- Bring hundreds of advocates to the halls of Congress for the largest medical cannabis citizen lobby day in history
- Introduce new legislation in Congress to protect and expand patients' rights
- Reschedule medical cannabis under federal law
- More fully implement state medical cannabis laws to make safe access real for 106 million Americans
- Turn the tide of media bias and public indifference
- Educate, empower, and support a growing and increasingly mainstream grassroots base to fight on the local, state, and federal level
Your support right now is the key to making it happen. Make a generous one-time or affordable recurring monthly donation right now and double your impact!
Thank you in advance for taking advantage of this great opportunity and supporting ASA. Have a happy, safe, and health holiday season!
P.S. - To make a tax deductible year-end contribution to support our educational and legal work, send a check payable to Americans for Safe Access Foundation to 1806 Vernon St., NW, 1st Floor, Washington, DC 20009.