Five Things You Can Do For Arkansas Issue 5 In The Next Three Days
By Hunter Holliman, Americans for Safe Access
Just 2 days until election night and there are still ways you can help make safe access a reality in Arkansas! Below is a list of 5 things you can do (not including voting of course) ...
1. Be Visible: Polling outreach
- On Monday Nov 5th, take your signs and flyers and display them with pride 150 feet from your local court house, either from 8:30-10:30 am or 12:30-1:30 and/or 4:30 to 6:30 pm
- On Tuesday Nov 6th, bring out your signs and banners to hold them 150 feet from your local polling location
2. Public outreach: College Campus or Public places (shopping centers etc)
- Download flyers here, grab a friend and take them to your local college campus or public space and hand them out on Monday.
3. Be Heard: Write a letter to the editor of your local paper. Click here to send a letter to local paper!
4. Phone outreach: Help us reach likely voters by signing up to phone bank starting Saturday.
- It's uper easy to sign up! Click here and get started right away!
5. Tell all your friends to vote: Email, call, post on Facebook on Monday and Tuesday. Don't forget to vote!
Yellow Cab will give you a free ride to and from polls by calling 501-222-2222 on election day
Thanks for helping Get Out the Voye on Issue 5, and please email me if you're interested in signs, banners, or phone banking ... firstname.lastname@example.org
Democracy is not a spectator sport!
P.S. Americans for Safe Access is sending out this emial with permission from Arkansans for Compassionate Care and the Vote Yes For Issue 5 Campaign. If you do not wish to receive emails from ASA in the future, please unsubscribe using the link at the bottom of the email.