By Steph Sherer, Executive Director, Americans for Safe Access
Thanks to a generous donor, you can help kick the Americans for Safe Access (ASA) Spring Membership Drive into high gear. Just join the nation's leading medical cannabis patients' advocacy organization or renew your membership this week, and a generous donor will match your contribution up to $10,000!
I know you believe that everyone who needs medical cannabis should have it. That is why you participate in the grassroots campaign for safe access and support ASA. Now is the time to take advantage of this special matching funds challenge and help us reach our goal of bringing 3,000 new activists into the movement.
Our matching funds donor, MedBox, Inc., provides patented systems, software, and consulting services to pharmacies, dispensaries, urgent care centers, drug rehabilitation clinics, hospitals, hospice centers, and medical groups nationwide. MedBox, Inc. is matching your membership donation right now to help be sure we meet our membership goals. Are you ready to step up and make it possible?
If we meet the matching funds challenge, we will have more resources to fight for patients in state legislatures, Congress, and the courts. We will have more resources to educate, organize and empower our grassroots base to make a big difference this year. Together, we will:
- Build on our national momentum from ASA's Medical Cannabis Unity Conference & Lobby Day in February
- Pass new bills in Congress to protect and expand patients' rights
- Reschedule medical cannabis under federal law
- More fully implement state medical cannabis laws to make safe access real for 106 million Americans
- Turn the tide of media bias and public indifference
- Educate, empower, and support a growing and increasingly mainstream grassroots base to fight on the local, state, and federal level
Your support right now is the key to making it happen. Make a generous one-time or affordable recurring monthly donation right now and double your impact! You can also mail a check or money order payable to Americans for Safe Access to 1806 Vernon St., NW, 1st Floor, Washington, DC 20009.
Thank you in advance for taking advantage of this great opportunity and supporting ASA.