Featured Terpene - Terpinolene
- Recipe for salt makes 1 cup, which makes about 50 salted rim glasses and walks you through how to make one craft mocktail.
- Canna-cook Level - Beginner / Crafty Behind the Bar
- Vegan/ Gluten Free
For Terp Salt -
For the Paloma -
- 2 oz grapefruit juice
- 2 lime wedges
- 1 tsp honey simple syrup (honey thinned out with warm water so it is easier to pour)
- 1 dash of citrus bitters
- 5 mgs of alcohol derived cannabis tincture with THC or CBD (Optional)
- Soda water
Bar tools you will need -
Small (4''-ish) plate, pint glass, paper straws for flare (optional), plastic sealing/locking bags like Ziploc
- In your sealable plastic bag, add the one cup of kosher or sea salt and 1 drop of True Terpenes. Then, seal the bag tight so that it won't leak, and work the salt around in the bag moving it around to incorporate the terpenes into the salt fully. You can also do this in a sealable jar and shake it for a while. Either way will work.
- Start building your drink by adding 2 or 3 tsp of the terpene salt on to your small plate.
- Take one of the lime wedges and run it around the rim of your pint glass. Then, turn the glass upside down onto the salt plate, twisting it a bit in the salt so that the salt rims the glass.
- Once you turn your glass right side up, fill it with ice and then pour in your grapefruit juice, your few dashes of citrus bitters, honey simple syrup and the alcohol tincture. Top it all off with soda water, and serve with a lime wedge and straw.