Here are the answers I received. Like always, these are not MY tips, they are from my survey, so take them with a grain of salt:
How to Get Rid of Powdery Mildew on Your Marijuana Plant:
- “Sulfur burner works best for powdery mildew.” – Sarge Hart
- “Powdery mildew is a common fungus, can be prevented with good ventilation and low humidity levels. Try a fungicide clean and cut infected area it thrives on the plants nutrients.” – Alexander Cosey
- “1 tsp. of baking soda in one gal. of water sprayed on plants until problem disappears. Doing it right now and is working well!” – Tammy Freire
- “Try a sulphur spray or burner.” – Josue Lopez
- “Stop mildew before it starts. Cleanliness – avoid humidity – stale air – and low light. Get some air moving around the plants. Avoid excess nitro. Copper and sulfur spray can help prevent. Biological apply serenade or spray with baking soda and water. Baking soda changes the ph and mold cannot grow.” – Ken Hochhalter
Want more grower’s tips? Check out our other articles on growing marijuana!