Featured Terpene -Beta Caryophyllene
This super fresh and refreshing, spicy and sweet shooter makes a great simple appetizer.
*Makes 16, 2oz shooters
**Gluten Free & Vegan
***Canna-cook Level : Beginner Foodie
For the soup-
- 2 cups of honeydew cut into cubes
- 1 small cucumber (skin on is ok)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves, picked from the stems and loosely packed
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 1 avocado (pulp only)
- 1 jalapeno (de-seeded)
- 1 green onion (loosely chopped to blend easily)
- 1 drop ofTrue Terpenes Beta Caryophyllene Extract
- 2 tsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp kosher salt
For soup topping -
- 1/2 cup smoked almonds chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil (dosed with THC optional)
- Kosher and cracked black pepper
Kitchen tools needed -
A very strong blender or food Processor, 16 small bowls, pitcher
- In a food processor, lightly blend the honeydew, then add in the 1 drop of True Terpenes Beta Caryophyllene. Next, add in all of the other ingredients, and blend until they are well mixed.
- Once everything is blended without any lumps, transfer the soup to the pitcher and refrigerate it for at least an hour.
- When the Gazpacho is chilled and you are ready to serve, fill your bowls using the pitcher for less spillage.
- Before service, drizzle with a little (about a tsp) olive oil, salt and fresh cracked pepper (I recommend adding salt and pepper to your taste; some people are very sensitive to these spices, and the jalapeno adds a little kick, so just use your own preference and judgement), and sprinkle a few pieces of chopped, smoked almonds.
- Then, graciously soak up all of the compliments your guests will be giving you!