Below is a recipe that was sent to me by the Hemp History Week campaign:
Yield: 24 pieces
2 cups raisins (soaked overnight or 8 hours in 4 cups water)
16 ounces raw tahini (sesame butter)
1 cup shelled hemp seeds
1 cup walnuts, roughly chopped
Â½ cup cocoa powder
Â¼ cup brown rice syrup
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
pinch sea salt
1. Drain the raisins, keeping some of the liquid in case you need it for blending.
2. Mix the raisins and tahini together in a bowl and stir to combine with a rubber spatula. Scoop into a food processor and process until it becomes a smooth paste. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides a few times to combine well. You can add some raisin water 1 tablespoon at a time to help the mixture combine.
3. Combine the paste and remaining ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
4. Press the mixture into a 9-inch bread or casserole pan.
5. Refrigerate the pan for 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove the pan and cut the fudge into pieces and serve
Recipes provided by campaign sponsors and Hemp History Week endorser Alexandra Jamieson. DeliciousVitality.com