Chocolate is an aphrodisiac….and cannabis is an aphrodisiac. Now, you can combine the two to create a decadent treat that will knock your valentine off their feet, thanks to MagicalButter’s new line of Compound Dark, Milk and White Chocolate. They’re made from the highest quality, ethically traded ingredients. The high viscosity formula is perfect for chocolate molding, thick coat dipping, candy making, desserts and confection applications. The Weed Blog recommends recreating Chef Joey’s delicious cannabis infused Chocolate Mousse recipe if you want to woo that special someone.
And, if you don’t already have a MagicalButter machine, we suggest you take advantage of their Valentine’s Bundle. You’ll receive the MB2e 110v Machine (LoveGlove, PurifyFilter 190, MB cookbook included), MB Butter Tray, and Eat To Treat Gummy Trays (2-pack), for only $189.99, so you can start whipping up your own infused treats right away!
A French culinary invention, Chocolate Mousse can be described by many appetizing adjectives—light, delicate, airy, creamy, rich, intense, delicious. This version of the sophisticated dessert takes it to the next level.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Serving Size: about ½ cup
Yield: 16 servings
18 ounces MagicalButter Compound Chocolate—Dark, chopped
¼ Magical Coconut Oil, melted
¼ cup strong coffee
⅓ cup sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
6 large eggs, separate the yolks and whites
1 ½ cups heavy cream
¼ cup Grand Marnier orange liqueur
Chocolate shavings, for garnish
- Using a double boiler, put chocolate, coconut oil, coffee, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl, and melt slowly, stirring often until smooth. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, add the egg whites and whisk them until they have stiff peaks.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the cream until it resembles whipped cream.
- Using a MagicalButter Spatula, stir the yolks into the chocolate mixture, then mix in the liqueur.
- With another MagicalButter Spatula, gently fold the egg whites into the chocolate until almost blended.
- Now gently fold in whipped cream until there are no streaks in the mousse. Reserve some whipped cream for garnish.
- Pour chocolate mixture into a large glass serving bowl, cover bowl tightly with plastic wrap and chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Top with homemade whipped cream and chocolate shavings before serving.