More than 250 high net worth investors from around the world eager to invest in the fastest growing industry in America will gather in Las Vegas, NV at the Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa for a two day Shark Tank-like pitch forum on Monday, November 9th and Tuesday, November 10th hosted exclusively for members of The ArcView Investor Network. Accredited investors will be reviewing pitches from more than 20 companies who competed fiercely for the pitch slots out of a field of hundreds of applicants. It will be the highest concentration of capital and key players to ever assemble for the industry.
- Who: The ArcView investor Network
- What: Select media representatives will be invited to witness presentations from companies that have been successful at raising capital from this group and those who are hoping to attract investors at this meeting. Throughout the day reporters will be able to interview high net worth investors who have recently invested in the sector or are considering it, companies that have recently been funded, and elected officials that support legalization.
- When: Monday, November 9th and Tuesday, November 10th from approximately 9 AM – 3:00 PM
- Where: Hilton Lake Las Vegas Resort and Spa, 1610 Lake Las Vegas Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89011
- You must get prior approval and have press credentials to attend
Learn more about the growth of the cannabis industry via this short video. To get a sense of what to expect at ArcView see this other short video. Also, ArcView was recently the focus of a full episode on Fusion
About The ArcView Group
Founded in 2010, The ArcView Group is responsible for a number of groundbreaking ventures in the cannabis industry. The ArcView Investor Network includes more than 500 accredited investors who have put more than $49 million behind 73 companies. ArcView Market Research produces the State of Legal Marijuana Markets report, which is the most oft-cited market data report. In 2015 ArcView became a partner in Canopy, the first seed-stage mentor-driven business accelerator. ArcView is also co-founder of Cannasure Insurance Services, the leading provider of business insurance to the cannabis industry.
What people are saying about ArcView’s Investor Network Forums:
“ArcView members helped us close our seed and Series A rounds. We’ve hired ArcView members to become part of our team. Many of our most promising business deals were made at ArcView’s forums. It would be impossible to overstate the magnitude of the impact ArcView has had on our business and our lives. ”
– Dooma Wendschuh, ebbu
“After over a year of membership with the ArcView group, we have witnessed an absolute metamorphosis in the industry. The companies are rapidly maturing in their business concepts and pitches and the investors are starting to really take action. All the while, the ArcView Group remains the premier network to bring investors and entrepreneurs of the cannabis industry together.”
- Emily Paxhia, Founding Partner & Director of Relations of Poseidon Asset Management
“Even the skeptics and conservatives in my investor group have been thoroughly impressed with the investment opportunities I brought from ArcView. I have had a passion for this plant for a long time and feel that I have finally found my tribe.”
– Trent Hartley, investor
“ArcView gave us an opportunity to pitch our company to top-tier investors and raise $1.4 million. I have no doubt MassRoots would not be where it is today without ArcView and I look forward to delivering substantial returns to its members.”
– Isaac Dietrich, MassRoots
“MJ Freeway is proud to have been a part of ArcView since the very first investor meeting. We are thrilled to be a true ArcView success story, having made the transition from entrepreneur to investor. We have been on both sides of the investment table at ArcView, both receiving investment, and making acquisitions. We can’t recommend ArcView highly enough as a platform for both entrepreneurs and investors.”
— Jessica Billingsley, COO & Amy Poinsett, CEO, Co-Founders of MJ Freeway