Investors And Entrepreneurs Converge in Denver for Business, Networking and Advocacy
Eight CanopyBoulder companies will present their businesses to more than 200 high net worth investors from around the world at the The ArcView Group's Investor Forum in Denver, Colorado on June 26th and 27th.
"The mission of the CanopyBoulder business accelerator is to prepare investment ready businesses and build a solid foundation for the cannabis industry's expected meteoric growth," said CanopyBoulder's Co-Founder and Managing Director, Patrick Rea. "We feel on track to realize this mission with the majority of our first class selected to present at the premier cannabis investor forum in the heart of the cannabis industry."
The eight CanopyBoulder companies selected to present at ArcView Denver include:
- Adistry: A compliant online advertising network for cannabis-related products and services focused on mobile video and ad growth.
- PotGuide.com: The comprehensive guide to the world of marijuana with over 250,000 unique visitors monthly and growing.
- Glasshous: A high-end online head shop for modern cannabis consumers.
- Healthy Headie Lifestyle: An in-home, direct to consumer network of independent distributors that provide education, demonstration and sales of ancillary cannabis products.
- Highest Reward: Automating the human resource process and providing data driven HR solutions for the cannabis industry.
- BDS Analytics: Actionable sales and market data for cannabis industry decision makers collected from dispensary POS systems.
- Tradiv: An online B2B e-commerce platform to facilitate the sale and purchase of wholesale cannabis products between licensed businesses.
- Leaf: The first-ever Plug N' Plant cannabis growing system controlled with your smartphone.
To learn more about CanopyBoulder's spring class, visit our portfolio page:
Micah Tapman, CanopyBoulder Partner & Program Manager agrees, "We have several companies in the cohort who have already raised between 50%-90% of their round. This clearly demonstrates that the cannabis industry is ready for investment and that investors are ready to act. It's created such great energy prior to the two major industry conferences -- ArcView Denver and The National Cannabis Industry Association Business Summit and Expo."
CanopyBoulder's Demo Day will be held Monday, June 29th at 5:00pm at the Denver Convention Center, 700 14th St, Denver, CO, during The National Cannabis Industry Association's (NCIA) conference. Cost for Demo Day is $10 and the NCIA After Party is $30. Donations to Marijuana Policy Project, Students for Sensible Drug Policy, Drug Policy Alliance, and The National Cannabis Industry Association are welcome. Register online at http://www.canopyboulder.com/demo-day/.
CanopyBoulder is a seed-stage, mentorship-driven, business accelerator created in partnership with The ArcView Group for companies developing ancillary products and services for the legal cannabis industry. Companies are handpicked by the selection committee to receive a $20,000 capital infusion and will participate in an intensive accelerator program. CanopyBoulder advisors and mentors work closely with each company, helping define business models, refine unique selling propositions, and focus marketing and fundraising activities. For more information, please visit www.canopyboulder.com.
About The ArcView Group
Founded in 2010, The ArcView Group is responsible for a number of groundbreaking ventures in the cannabis industry. The ArcView Investor Network includes more than 470 accredited investors who have put more than $41 million behind 54 companies. ArcView Market Research produces the State of Legal Marijuana Markets report, which is the most oft-cited national market data report. In 2015 ArcView became a partner in Canopy, the first seed-stage mentor-driven business accelerator. ArcView is also co-founder of Cannasure Insurance Services, the leading provider of business insurance to the cannabis industry. ArcView has been featured in cover stories in Fortune Magazine, PBS NewsHour and many other national and international media outlets.