BY JAY SMOKER
Unmistakably pungent and super piney smelling, the now famous Trainwreckweed originated in Humboldt, California, though some say it was Arcata, California.
There is also some debate as to whether it was born on a hill or small hill, and, if that was in the 60’s or the 80’s.
With that Pine-SolÂ® aroma and thick smoke, Trainwreck is a very potent strain with large resin production and 20% THC content. This strain yields pretty, large and very green leaves, with hard compact buds.
- Type: 90% Sativa dominant
- THC: 20% CBD: very low%
- Grows: Indoors/Outdoors
- Height: 60 inches
- Growing Difficulty: easy
- Flowering Period: 8 to 9 weeks
- Harvest: Mid-October outdoors
- Yield: 70 grams/per plant
- Looks: light green, orange hairs and quite heavy resin;
- Smells: pungent lemony, pepper notes.
- Taste: smooth and piney; like Christmas morning
- Effects: Clear-headed, focused, euphoric buzz. Ideal for daytime and high function activities
- Potency: mid-range, no couch lock
Medical conditions this strain can be used to treat:
- Muscle tension
- Muscle aches
- Cramps associated with PMS, RLS, DDD,
- Some pain caused by nerve damage