Cannabis Belgian Waffle Recipe
What did you have for breakfast today? Chances are it wasn't as good as marijuana Belgian waffles. Below is a recipe for marijuana Belgian waffles that is easy to make:
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time: 20 min
Ready in: 1 hour and 10 minutes
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 egg whites
- 2 cups warm milk
- 5 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup marijuana butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 3/4 cups self-rising flour
- Beat the egg yolks and the sugar together in a large bowl. Also beat in the vanilla extract, marijuana butter and salt. Alternately mix in the flour and milk until it's blended well.
- Beat the egg whites until they have formed soft peaks in a separate bowl. Fold the egg whites into batter and let stand for 40 minutes.
- Spray preheated waffle iron with non-stick cooking spray. Pour mix onto hot waffle iron. Cook until golden brown and fluffy.
- Have one and relax from all the hard work