Passing along the opportunity, see below:
AmeriCann, Inc. seeks a National Director of Infused Products to assist in the identification, design, and production of Intellectual Property for a medically-orientated line of cannabis infused products.
The Director will join a growing team that is building a national firm and will be responsible for creating a product line & branding for infused products for AmeriCann, Inc.'s partners in regulated markets.
The Director will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience, trends and contacts with consumers & partners. The Director must possess a unique blend of business and infused-product savvy; a big-picture vision for the industry, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
The Director must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. They will work with the design & engineering team to create functional facilities; with legal council on crafting Intellectual Property & Licensing agreements; and Americann partners help them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer. The Director will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for the product offering, occasionally working with the sales channel and partners.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Identify & specifying equipment requirements for current and future products by researching extraction, laboratory, and kitchen equipment.
- Assist in the design of facilities for extraction, laboratory, and kitchens for cannabis farms & processing plants.
- Conducting market research & product development by consumer interviews and on-going visits to dispensaries, processing plants, and cannabis industry seminars.
- Creating brand awareness.
- Developing and implementing a go-to-market plan for partners in new markets
- Analyzing potential partner relationships & acquisitions for new products.
- 3+ years of infused product development & extraction experiences.
- Knowledgeable in extraction techniques & infused product development
- Experience in brand creation & management
- Food science degree or work experiences a strong plus.
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites throughout North America.